Packers vs. 49ers. ‘ESPN Reveals’…

The next matchup between the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49ers is scheduled for Saturday night in Santa Clara, California.In a surprising turn of events, the Packers beat the Dallas Cowboys last weekend in Dallas. Now they face the difficult task of testing the NFC’s best players if they want to advance to the NFC Championship Game.

The Packers are once again the underdogs in this matchup and, according to ESPN’s FPI, have just a 21.4% chance to win. On the other hand, the 49ers are heavily favored with a 78.6% chance of winning, according to FPI. The 49ers finished the regular season with a 12-5 overall record and earned the top seed in the NFC. They are currently leading the race for the conference title and a berth in Super Bowl LVIII.

This game is the second divisional game of the weekend and starts right after the Ravens-Texans game. Make sure you’re there at 8:15pm. ET on FOX to catch all the action. The Packers and 49ers are both willing to try.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.